INTRODUCTION TO SUPERVISION
1 of 8 industry specific training modules - Discount available for booking all 8 modulesThis module is specifically designed to give Supervisors the skills, knowledge and personal empowerment they need to succeed.
- Earning respect v being liked
- Player v Manager
- Motivating the team v keeping your manager onside
- Understanding how the learner’s role fits into the organisation
- How to lead and motivate a team
- How to communicate simply and effectively in order to improve team performance
- Knowledge of Disciplinary and Grievance procedures and when to use them
- How to manage absence
- Understanding the balance between delivering management results and earning the trust and respect of the team
MODULE LEARNING OUTCOMES: the learner will be better able to
- The learner will understand how to lead and motivate a team with greater skill and confidence.
- The learner will be able communicate more effectively and efficiently with individuals and groups.
- The learner will understand how to stop being one of the team and become a respected leader of the team.
- The learner will be aware of potential problems and understand how to deal with them early and effectively.
• 1 Day 10am - 4pm
• 12 places per course - co-delivered - 6:1 ratio
Enquire now about MERLIN ACADEMY INTRODUCTION TO SUPERVISION
MERLIN ACADEMY INTRODUCTION TO SUPERVISION IS ONE OF EIGHT LOGISTICS SPECIFIC CILT ACCREDITED TRAINING MODULES (DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE WHEN BOOKING ALL 8)
- MODULE 1 - Introduction to management - 1 Day course
- MODULE 2 - Handling disciplinary and grievance situations - 1 Day course
- MODULE 3 - Introduction to coaching - 1 Day course
- MODULE 4 - positive performance management - 1 Day course
- TECHNICAL TRAINING MODULE 1- Drivers hours and O Licence responsibilities - Half day course
- TECHNICAL TRAINING MODULE 2 - Vehicle telematics and defect reporting - Half day course
- TECHNICAL TRAINING MODULE 3 - Planning a drivers day, speed limits and licence checks - Half day course
- TECHNICAL TRAINING MODULE 4 - Health and Safety in a transport environment - Half day course
t: +44 (0)1536 533696
or email firstname.lastname@example.org